Survival UK Forums

Full Version: First Preppers in the papers story of 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dunno whether to laugh or cry any more at the media portrayal of preppers.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/630656/...y-preppers
good for them, at least they aren't complaisant like all the sheeple, ("it'll never happen"- until it does!!) although being in a newspaper I think their OPSEC stinks
OPSEC isn't an issue for him with him running a prepping site. Advertising trumps OPSEC.
This 'item' has all the hallmarks of an 'Advertorial'.
Says it all really.
is that female prepper the one on the British edition of doomsday preppers who was storing loads of "johnnies" for post SHTF??? and not much else as I recall.
Yeah but BP ....you can store lots of water ....and stuff
I've read worse stories about "preppers", that one's not too bad.

I think it's about time TPTB came out in the open and started to encourage preppers. We've seen subtle stuff in the news, "keep some water" "some spare food" etc., but we need some proper recognition.

I'm doing a public service here - blokes at work are screwing up our balance of payments by spending their wages on imported TV's, while I'm restoring and using low-powered agricultural equipment that might provide their dinners one day. During the war years it was seen as duty to work the land and make-do-and-mend, it should still be seen as such, and if TPTB weren't so far in the pockets of multi-national companies it still would be.
Well put and well said Steve....100% agree
couldn't agree more Steve.
One reason I never read newspapers, total bollocks and propaganda.
Pages: 1 2