Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Preppers in the papers story of 2016
1 January 2016, 15:13,
First Preppers in the papers story of 2016
Dunno whether to laugh or cry any more at the media portrayal of preppers.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/630656/...y-preppers

1 January 2016, 15:20,
RE: First Preppers in the papers story of 2016
good for them, at least they aren't complaisant like all the sheeple, ("it'll never happen"- until it does!!) although being in a newspaper I think their OPSEC stinks
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 January 2016, 15:55,
OPSEC isn't an issue for him with him running a prepping site. Advertising trumps OPSEC.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 January 2016, 17:41,
This 'item' has all the hallmarks of an 'Advertorial'.
Says it all really.
1 January 2016, 18:22,
is that female prepper the one on the British edition of doomsday preppers who was storing loads of "johnnies" for post SHTF??? and not much else as I recall.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 January 2016, 19:12,
Yeah but BP ....you can store lots of water ....and stuff
1 January 2016, 21:20,
I've read worse stories about "preppers", that one's not too bad.

I think it's about time TPTB came out in the open and started to encourage preppers. We've seen subtle stuff in the news, "keep some water" "some spare food" etc., but we need some proper recognition.

I'm doing a public service here - blokes at work are screwing up our balance of payments by spending their wages on imported TV's, while I'm restoring and using low-powered agricultural equipment that might provide their dinners one day. During the war years it was seen as duty to work the land and make-do-and-mend, it should still be seen as such, and if TPTB weren't so far in the pockets of multi-national companies it still would be.
1 January 2016, 22:17,
Well put and well said Steve....100% agree
2 January 2016, 11:20,
couldn't agree more Steve.
2 January 2016, 11:46,
One reason I never read newspapers, total bollocks and propaganda.