Survival UK Forums

Full Version: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
That is a great post tadz ! Well done mate! Now it's a lot more interesting!,stay put a while pal .
Imbrace the cold!

https://youtu.be/mxCGDFlH1_k?t=64

I tried his technique and it works. He runs in -20 in shorts and that's it.

:-)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/...e-Age.html

have a look at the comment section as well, lots of people talking about GSM to blame for this, this is in today's news
The British government has says that we are going to have heatwaves with “boiling hot summers” and fewer “very cold winters”, according to The Times today.

We can expect summers with “half the normal rainfall” and winters “with a third more precipitation”. I believe the American government has said something similar recently.

Your guess is as good as mine.
(27 November 2018, 20:16)roddas Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/...e-Age.html

have a look at the comment section as well, lots of people talking about GSM to blame for this, this is in today's news

Nice find. It will slowly get out. The government won't be able to spin their reality inversion tactics for too much longer. When it's -35 and 4 months of snow in the UK people won't believe that it's global warming. A few idiots will, no doubt.
(27 November 2018, 21:04)Pete Grey Wrote: [ -> ]The British government has says that we are going to have heatwaves with “boiling hot summers” and fewer “very cold winters”, according to The Times today.

We can expect summers with “half the normal rainfall” and winters “with a third more precipitation”. I believe the American government has said something similar recently.

Your guess is as good as mine.

They are looking to blame the coming weather extremes on CO2 so they can tax the world population and setup a world Communist government. The EU being the first part of this project.

https://youtu.be/5R1hseL_CfU?t=186
(27 November 2018, 20:16)roddas Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/...e-Age.html

Man, they really could have hit this piece home with a section regarding Professor Zharkova's work.

They did however imply what's coming:

"Winters were bitterly cold and summers were often cool and wet.

These conditions led to widespread crop failure, famine, and population decline.

There were increased levels of social unrest as large portions of the population were reduced to starvation and poverty."

There was no mention of the Milankovitch cycle and us being 1 million miles further from the Sun in winters from 2024.

Imagine if they had done some proper investigative journalism and pieced together all the stuff on this thread.

Still though better than nothing!
help! We're all going to die!

Just how far down the rabbit hole are you planning to go anyway?

You have no verification or a single valid source for any of this speculation outside a bunch of internet blogs. Even your news sources are rife with speculation and admit there is no historic record to back up the predictions.

It is winter. It gets cold every winter and every winter these hair brained stories and predictions circulate. Lord help us if an arctic vortex should form. You would go completely bonkers.

Winter came last year, and the year before and I am old enough to remember winters that you can not imagine back in the 1960s!

You have truly gone off the deep end with this one.
(28 November 2018, 13:50)Mortblanc Wrote: [ -> ]help! We're all going to die!

You have no verification or a single valid source for any of this speculation outside a bunch of internet blogs. Even your news sources are rife with speculation and admit there is no historic record to back up the predictions.

It is winter. It gets cold every winter and every winter these hair brained stories and predictions circulate. Lord help us if an arctic vortex should form. You would go completely bonkers.

Winter came last year, and the year before and I am old enough to remember winters that you can not imagine back in the 1960s!

I really dont understand why you are not getting it MB, solar cycles are a fact everyone in the world knows and understands this, if and it is a if we are entering a grand solar minimum all the winters you remember could be compared to a summers day by comparison, im not pretending to say for sure it is happening now but it could well be, and i for one see no harm in discussing this and preparing for it just in case, and lets be honest its the most active thread on here so at least you are all thinking about it one way or the other
(28 November 2018, 13:50)Mortblanc Wrote: [ -> ]help! We're all going to die!

There's scientific documents from world leading Solar physicists, NASA data & scientists are pointing to an imminent ice age, proxy data (failing crops, heightened volcanic activity, 18% increase in cosmic rays since 2015), 0.56 degree C drop in average temps over 2 years - the largest in 100 years, record breaking storms worldwide - the list goes on. It's not jsut shoddy online blogs. Even bloody newspapers are coming out now and hinting at this.

Roddas - people who can't come to terms with the new reality coming our way will be the first to perish - prepped or not. All we are seeing from him is a projection from his own fears. He doesn't have to post here, he could easily just ignore this if he doesn't believe it, but deep down he's consumed with worry and this manafests as trolling.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9