Survival UK Forums

Full Version: So what’s next ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So what comes next ? As a result of Russia invading Ukraine ? And how will it effect us in the UK , Europe and the rest of the world ? And while everyone is watching and giving their full attention .....China my well have its own designs on one of its own ? .....now that would be a huge crap sandwich ! .......it’s going to become hard for most all people , prolonged food shortages prolonged supply chain problems and major inflation increases .....but don’t be down ! Do things that you can control ! ...start growing your own food ! Raise some rabbits .....keep some chickens if you can find some room .....promote things that you can have control over and think long term ....at the end of the day you are responsible for you and yours ! Best you start getting stuck in ! .
prices will rise more than they have already, petrol 145.9 per litre here today.
big shop next week for us, we keep the larder topped up and an overflow box as well.
we grow a lot of our own food. no meat animals yet but lots of fruit and veg.
still looking for some land to buy.
Fuel prices have gone right up to nearly £1.60 per litre here. Not good. A quick brief round the supermarket for my usual things shows price rises on nearly everything. Even £0.05 per item adds up. I also received a letter from our broadband/phone provider telling me that prices were going up. Ditto from the electricity people. Council tax rises are in the offing. And the last top up of heating oil for 500 litres was over £100 extra for the same amount last August. All I can say is.... buckle up, and brace, brace, brace!
(24 February 2022, 15:15)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]So what comes next ? As a result of Russia invading Ukraine ? And how will it effect us in the UK , Europe and the rest of the world ? And while everyone is watching and giving their full attention .....China my well have its own designs on one of its own ? .....now that would be a huge crap sandwich ! .......it’s going to become hard for most all people , prolonged food shortages prolonged supply chain problems and major inflation increases .....but don’t be down ! Do things that you can control ! ...start growing your own food ! Raise some rabbits .....keep some chickens if you can find some room .....promote things that you can have control over and think long term ....at the end of the day you are responsible for you and yours ! Best you start getting stuck in ! .

I warned people in my village last August that the Russians had moved their submarine fleet - no one cared. I have given up telling folks what is coming as I have done it since 2019 and been called every name under the sun.

As usual the armchair warriors who know f all are out in force on social media - I don't use it but I check the zeitgeist periodically. They are already chatting $h-ite about nuclear first strike and the US should 'get them first' as this will mean no retaliatory strike. I guess armchair warriors believe that submarines are a conspiracy theory along with everything else they routinely dismiss. Yawn. Remember the satellite that came down a few weeks back? That is what Russian flexing looks like. Buckle up.
I know what you mean Ajax , I have given up even trying (with family members ) the only success is my daughters keep a good well stocked larder .....but nothing like wild child’s ....only one out of three is any sort of match ! That comes close .......talking amongst our friends 95% have no clue to what’s coming or the consequences of what is going on ...in their face right now .....it really does frustrate and amaze me ....I should know better than to even try to explain ......but I do laugh at the conversation killer changes when I hit their overload limit , it can be great fun talking to bil ....and the speed of change of talking about ( anything else with no obvious link ) over many years I have come to recognise they are just a waste of my time ........as well as their own .
(24 February 2022, 21:34)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]I know what you mean Ajax , I have given up even trying (with family members ) the only success is my daughters keep a good well stocked larder .....but nothing like wild child’s ....only one out of three is any sort of match ! That comes close .......talking amongst our friends 95% have no clue to what’s coming or the consequences of what is going on ...in their face right now .....it really does frustrate and amaze me ....I should know better than to even try to explain ......but I do laugh at the conversation killer changes when I hit their overload limit , it can be great fun talking to bil ....and the speed of change of talking about ( anything else with no obvious link ) over many years I have come to recognise they are just a waste of my time ........as well as their own .

I hear you, pal. I'm sorry it is your family. All mine are dead. I'd rather bang my head on the floor for an hour than have a 2 minute conversation now - more productive and less painful.
9 aircraft carriers in Taiwanese waters just now. This is just the start.

Folks eventually saw past the con vids and so the elite need the next level and here it is like clockwork - bingo! If idiots cannot see this by now and are STILL gum flapping about it then good riddance to them.
I've been trying for over a decade to try to get people to prepare, thats extended family and friends, to no avail, they all thought nothing bad could happen until the Russian invasion yesterday, they still probably think its got nothing to do with them.
I suppose it’s part of the preppers lot BP ....go’s with the territory , we all run into people with eyes wide open and blind along with being oblivious to what’s going on all around them ! .....the only conclusion I have come to terms with over the years is just to leave them alone ....let them find their own way and their own path ....while I walk down our/ my path .
their path will be oblivion the way things are going.
(24 February 2022, 15:15)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]So what comes next ? As a result of Russia invading Ukraine ? And how will it effect us in the UK , Europe and the rest of the world ? And while everyone is watching and giving their full attention .....China my well have its own designs on one of its own ? .....now that would be a huge crap sandwich ! .......it’s going to become hard for most all people , prolonged food shortages prolonged supply chain problems and major inflation increases .....but don’t be down ! Do things that you can control ! ...start growing your own food ! Raise some rabbits .....keep some chickens if you can find some room .....promote things that you can have control over and think long term ....at the end of the day you are responsible for you and yours ! Best you start getting stuck in ! .

As you know last year PM Johnson closed one of our fertiliser plants down (sorry but I cannot remember if it was in Devon or Cornwall but it was out west somewhere). We do not produce enough fertiliser for UK agriculture as it is and we need imports to let our amazing farmers do their stuff, and that was BEFORE the plant closure.
As you will also know Russia is the largest country on the planet and has huge natural gas reserves. So what? Well (take this with a pinch of salt as some types on this forum say I don't know anything - F them!) utilising natural gas, atmospheric nitrogen, pressure and the Haber equation one can make fertiliser very easily. UK and USA et all have now imposed restrictions on Russian imports. I'll let you guess what important commodity we used to import. All this right as farmers are due to get cultivating. The Germans are telling the Russians to keep their gas and oil. I'm sure our controlled idiots will follow suit too. You heard of Operation Dark Winter, right?
President Joe Brandon has stated he has no intention of sending USA troops to Ukraine, but I doubt he even knows where his feet are tbh. I hope this is on the money.
Putin has now requested diplomatic talks with Ukrainian premier and so we are entering into the talking phase, maybe. Anyone who watched the Brexit negotiations understands that a professional windbag on a 6 figure salary can drag this out indefinitely. You can bet sanctions WILL remain in place.
Expect food shortages and start growing your own, if you are not already. I'm sure you are as you seem to be a tad more switched on than most round here. Smile
Rogue card? Cyber attack on USA from ANY country except Russia. You know how sneaky the hacker ba$tward$ are - they can make an attack look like it came from where ever they want on face value. It takes months to backtrace IP activity and nail an actual location. By then WW3 may well be well and truly on. But ignore me as I'm talking rubbish as always Wink
Pages: 1 2 3