Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Bojo crisis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Simple question. Boris is about to go. However long it takes for a new prime minister to be elected who has the final say on nukes untill power is transferred?
does it take 2 seperate threads to ask the same question?
it takes months to go through the polling process, Boris will resign as tory leader but not as PM until a replacement is in post.
Thanks for the reply. It now makes sense.
As for the second thread I have no idea how that happened, is there a way to delete it
if they follow usual procedure that is what will happen.
I dont think you can delete it on this forum once its posted.
it is being said it will take 3 months to get an new prime minister in post, thats probably October.
Won't take that long. They can't afford to delay.
Well the most dangerous time in history just got more dangerous. Putin - desperate, Biden- no idea where he is, Boris- needs a war to survive.
Putin isn't desperate and Doris is gone but Biden could tip the balance as the Dems are due for a wipe out in November.

For the first time in my life I really feel that we are the bad guys on the wrong side of history. Not our country but our political class who use the work Democracy but have a different meaning. Time for a purge
Skean it appears that Boris is gone but I wouldn’t bet my last tenner on it.
I think we might see something interesting.
there was some comment about bringing Treason May back as temporary PM, if they do that there will be trouble.
Pages: 1 2