Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bojo crisis
7 July 2022, 10:26,
Bojo crisis
Simple question. Boris is about to go. However long it takes for a new prime minister to be elected who has the final say on nukes untill power is transferred?
7 July 2022, 11:08,
RE: Bojo crisis
does it take 2 seperate threads to ask the same question?
it takes months to go through the polling process, Boris will resign as tory leader but not as PM until a replacement is in post.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 July 2022, 13:53,
Thanks for the reply. It now makes sense.
As for the second thread I have no idea how that happened, is there a way to delete it
7 July 2022, 15:13,
if they follow usual procedure that is what will happen.
I dont think you can delete it on this forum once its posted.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 July 2022, 16:30,
it is being said it will take 3 months to get an new prime minister in post, thats probably October.
7 July 2022, 17:30,
Won't take that long. They can't afford to delay.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 July 2022, 18:14,
Well the most dangerous time in history just got more dangerous. Putin - desperate, Biden- no idea where he is, Boris- needs a war to survive.
7 July 2022, 19:04,
Putin isn't desperate and Doris is gone but Biden could tip the balance as the Dems are due for a wipe out in November.

For the first time in my life I really feel that we are the bad guys on the wrong side of history. Not our country but our political class who use the work Democracy but have a different meaning. Time for a purge
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 July 2022, 08:10,
Skean it appears that Boris is gone but I wouldn’t bet my last tenner on it.
I think we might see something interesting.
8 July 2022, 08:22,
there was some comment about bringing Treason May back as temporary PM, if they do that there will be trouble.