Survival UK Forums

Full Version: nuclear war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
not now after all his setbacks no I agree, but that was the original plan, attack Ukraine, a 3 day "special military operation" , blitzkreig, then onto the smaller baltic states, his grand plan was to resurrect the old Soviet Union, then Putin can say" I made Russia great again, look how wonderful I am!"
Putin is only reacting to broken promises made by the west BP …..and no I’m not a Russian spy ! ……I have no doubts if pushed enough and no other options can be found he would use limited nuclear tactical strikes which the west would have the excuses to gain ground , as it is the proxy war being waged via Ukraine and the materials being supplied by western countries there is only one way this will end …..badly for ALL ! ……I wonder how the USA would react if the tables were turned ? The BRICS is just the start but not done with guns and missiles …trading in sovereign currencies and not the USD , it’s getting very interesting on many fronts , who knows what will happen but many countries are now fighting back just by trading outside the dollar .
(22 July 2023, 16:06)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Not choosing sides because I'm in the UK but tbh this is the first time I have felt on the wrong side of any issue.

The governments of the West are corrupt and if it wasn't for our useless media not doing their jobs we would not be worrying about nuclear war and the Ukrainian issue would have been long over with a lot less lives wasted on both sides, particularly the Ukrainians.
I call them "the controlled media". They will print whatever lies they are paid to do so. Same with most social media ... they will filter and prioritise what people see, to give the impression that... e.g. everyone (else) wanted the jab ... every (else) wants want with Russia everyone (else) thinks the world is warming up. People who are susceptible to "the latest fashion" ... fall for it every time.
(23 July 2023, 16:45)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Putin is only reacting to broken promises made by the west BP …..and no I’m not a Russian spy ! ……I have no doubts if pushed enough and no other options can be found he would use limited nuclear tactical strikes which the west would have the excuses to gain ground , as it is the proxy war being waged via Ukraine and the materials being supplied by western countries there is only one way this will end …..badly for ALL ! ……I wonder how the USA would react if the tables were turned ? The BRICS is just the start but not done with guns and missiles …trading in sovereign currencies and not the USD , it’s getting very interesting on many fronts , who knows what will happen but many countries are now fighting back just by trading outside the dollar .
No SS, your not a Russian spy you are a Welsh one!! LOL!
I hear the sanctions on Russia are taking effect, hopefully it wont be much longer.
how it will end is anyone's guess but I dont think it will go the way Putin wants.
already there is talk of Russia being broken up into 5 different republics each run by a warlord, when Putin gets taken out by one of his own that is.
(24 July 2023, 08:39)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 July 2023, 16:45)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Putin is only reacting to broken promises made by the west BP …..and no I’m not a Russian spy ! ……I have no doubts if pushed enough and no other options can be found he would use limited nuclear tactical strikes which the west would have the excuses to gain ground , as it is the proxy war being waged via Ukraine and the materials being supplied by western countries there is only one way this will end …..badly for ALL ! ……I wonder how the USA would react if the tables were turned ? The BRICS is just the start but not done with guns and missiles …trading in sovereign currencies and not the USD , it’s getting very interesting on many fronts , who knows what will happen but many countries are now fighting back just by trading outside the dollar .
No SS, your not a Russian spy you are a Welsh one!! LOL!
I hear the sanctions on Russia are taking effect, hopefully it wont be much longer.
how it will end is anyone's guess but I dont think it will go the way Putin wants.
already there is talk of Russia being broken up into 5 different republics each run by a warlord, when Putin gets taken out by one of his own that is.
And according to the same sources Russia ran out of shells over a year ago. And in the real world ... Russia was promised no Nato expansion eastward. Russia was promised the Russian Civilians in the east of Ukraine would be protected by the EU and UK against the shelling that had been ongoing ... and Russia was driven to act under international law to protect those civilians. And despite all the efforts of the UK & Nato to stop Russia protecting civilians ... including a campaign of blatant lies ... let's just say the Russian economy is booming, whilst the entire west is looking at recession.
The sanctions are not working on Russia. Most are used to a low life style and the rich can just buy in what they want. It is the West that are suffering from the sanctions. Look at how much everything has gone up all over Europe. Gas prices, electrickery, food. It isn't all down to Ukraine but we will be the ones that give up first.

Russia is still selling its gas, albeit at a reduced rate and it is suffering but suffering seems to be a Russian way of life. It isn't for the West.
(24 July 2023, 10:10)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]The sanctions are not working on Russia. Most are used to a low life style and the rich can just buy in what they want. It is the West that are suffering from the sanctions. Look at how much everything has gone up all over Europe. Gas prices, electrickery, food. It isn't all down to Ukraine but we will be the ones that give up first.

Russia is still selling its gas, albeit at a reduced rate and it is suffering but suffering seems to be a Russian way of life. It isn't for the West.
The Russian economy is growing healthily. It's quite clear the Russians started planning for this conflict a long time in advance. For example, I think around ten years ago they were funding green groups who were pushing the west away from their own sources of fossil fuels like fracking, and pushing us to rely on Russian oil (not exactly well reported, but it did make at least one article in the guardian).

As a result, the people who are suffering from the sanctions, are not the Russians, who clearly ensured other ways to sell their oil and gas, but the west and particularly those like Germany which relied on Russian gas.

The Russians are just laughing at us.
(24 July 2023, 10:10)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]The sanctions are not working on Russia. Most are used to a low life style and the rich can just buy in what they want. It is the West that are suffering from the sanctions. Look at how much everything has gone up all over Europe. Gas prices, electrickery, food. It isn't all down to Ukraine but we will be the ones that give up first.

Indeed, it is clear Putin was amongst the hawks in Russia, who wanted Russia to encourage even more use of its own products. So, e.g. he wanted Russians to buy Russian civilian planes, but he was assured that "we can rely on the west". So, now Putin is able to push for even more support for Russian products from aeroplanes to operating systems. The west has played right into his hands, and far from undermining Russia, they've given Russia the impetus to produce alternative products to sell to the rest of the world and so undermine the US monopoly in many high tech sectors (such as planes and operating systems).

I don't think Putin is in any hurry to win a war, that is doing the west so much damage.

some one told a friends wife its all down to Brexit, even the recent weather, what a load of numpties.
Pick your fav annoyance and blame that.

Its all down to The Government
Global Warming
Brexit
Russia
Donald Trump
My Ex-Wife.

Although tbh I blame our Government for everything straight away. It saves time because it is usually them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10