Survival UK Forums

Full Version: GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE UK WATER, CHEMTRAILS AND VACCINES!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think more moderation is needed on this site.
are you suggesting limiting free speech?
(1 March 2024, 13:47)FEAR NO eVIL! Wrote: [ -> ]are you suggesting limiting free speech?

I'm suggesting this forum needs more moderation.
there is no point in just posting links to twitter, not everyone has access to twitter and some dont trust links.
it was on tick tock. there is usa pattents about graphene oxide in the chemtrsils, also proof of it in the vaccines, its whats causing the blood clots) the tick tock was a whistle blower and twitter removed it from my page, then ban me from reaching as many folk. so i diligently and dutily posted as far and as wide as i could icluding on here so folks know. its nuts that even on survival sites im met with the same close minded reaction and selfish self defence as when we first tried to tell folk that there's poison in the tooth paste. you all have computers and a mind to search as i have. weather your going to spread the word as i do or respond ignoranously to the messenger is your prerogative. theres a deadly poison in the air, vaccines and water supply that reacts with the radiation and is killing our loved ones.......thought you might want to know x
@FEAR NO eVIL I think the problem is that you put it on here to discuss and yet there was no text or link to a standard site. Not everyone has X. I don't because I keep off social media sites generally as I won't accept their T&Cs for sign up and I know that we are not the only ones. Therefore we cannot read it. It has happened before as people don't realise that they are logged into sites permanently and don't think about it.

So if you do want to post them here moving forward then it is best if you supply a link that can be accessed without having to sign up for a third party site or paste a copy of the text itself.

As far as censorship goes nobody is censoring anything here. You mistake censorship with moderation. Paul was suggesting that if it is not accessible to all then it should be moderated out. My site can be read by anyone so anyone can read it. X is not so if you post on X then there is little point in linking here. It would be similar to me forcing everyone to create an account so they could read our ramblings. Not censorship but restrictive.

Can you post the text or an open link to the text here as in this case as it looks interesting and be aware for the future.
ILL DO WHAT I CAN, X REMOVED IT. IM A BUSY MAN AND THE FACT THAT IVE STATED THAT GRAPHENE OXIDES IN THE VACCINES, CHEMTRAILS (PATTENTED) AND UK WATER SUPPLY (REMOVED INSTANTLY) SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR FOLKS TO DO THERE OWN RESEARCH. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND YOU HAVE MY RESPECT. I DO ENOUGH WORK TO SPREAD INFO AND AT GREAT RISK T MY SELF TO DO EVEN MORE WHEN FOLK HAVE THE MEANS AT HERE FINGER TIPS. THE EVIL IS MOVING FASTER THAN US. LIKE I SAID ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO X
Understand. Thanks for the understanding.
Pages: 1 2 3 4