Survival UK Forums
"A plague on the earth!" - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: "A plague on the earth!" (/showthread.php?tid=3980)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: "A plague on the earth!" - Straight Shooter - 22 January 2013

The way things are heading there will be one BIG thinning out of mankind....and who knows sooner than we think.....thats why i prepare...i don,t want to be on the thin list....be careful what you wish for.................

RE: "A plague on the earth!" - Metroyeti - 22 January 2013

Look how out of hand that winter vomiting bug got

RE: "A plague on the earth!" - bigpaul - 23 January 2013

(22 January 2013, 19:04)Straight Shooter Wrote: The way things are heading there will be one BIG thinning out of mankind....and who knows sooner than we think.....thats why i prepare...i don,t want to be on the thin list....be careful what you wish for.................
thats what i'm expecting, AKA SHTF BIG "die-off" of sheeple !!

RE: "A plague on the earth!" - Tartar Horde - 23 January 2013

It always brings a wry smile to my face when people talk about "population" control, especially when the ones calling for the death of a great majority of our species always tend to be well off and part of the establishment, funny that isn't it?

not really, they have the time to think about these things, where as most of "normal" people have to WORK for a living!TongueBig Grin

RE: "A plague on the earth!" - Metroyeti - 23 January 2013

Problem with pandemics is even the rich will be affected, so its going to be caused by over crowding and hopefully not released by tptb

yes, even the "chattering classes" wont be immune from a pandemic..even in their gated communities!Big Grin if i hear there is a serious flu epidemic around i do my utmost to stay away from other people until it is over, cant do that if you live in an overcrowded city in the South East!!

RE: "A plague on the earth!" - Highlander - 23 January 2013

Personaly I hope there never is a large `die off`,.. in fact I hope there is never a big event of any kind,.. I might be a prepper, and preparing for something big,.... but would prefer to found out as being some sort of nutter, than face possibly years of hardship

RE: "A plague on the earth!" - bigpaul - 24 January 2013

(23 January 2013, 22:10)Highlander Wrote: Personaly I hope there never is a large `die off`,.. in fact I hope there is never a big event of any kind,.. I might be a prepper, and preparing for something big,.... but would prefer to found out as being some sort of nutter, than face possibly years of hardship
i disagree, there has got to be a better way of living than what is laughingly called "civilisation" now.

RE: "A plague on the earth!" - Highlander - 24 January 2013

(24 January 2013, 10:23)bigpaul Wrote:
(23 January 2013, 22:10)Highlander Wrote: Personaly I hope there never is a large `die off`,.. in fact I hope there is never a big event of any kind,.. I might be a prepper, and preparing for something big,.... but would prefer to found out as being some sort of nutter, than face possibly years of hardship
i disagree, there has got to be a better way of living than what is laughingly called "civilisation" now.

Smile..... Well I am happy enough with my lot