Survival UK Forums
What have done towards your prep? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: What have done towards your prep? (/showthread.php?tid=1010)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Scythe13 - 11 April 2012

(11 April 2012, 11:09)Stokey Wrote:
(11 April 2012, 11:07)Scythe13 Wrote: Oh yeah, and I've changed my diet to optimise health, fitness, and looking sexy! WHAT!?!? Looking sexy is a survival tactic. It makes me less likely to be eaten by Amazonian women, if they happen to run rampage in the streets of wherever I am!!!
Just don't have your Bol around Brighton area, or your gonna be the Village Peoples love muffin

Living the dream baby! haha. Well, having said that, Mike is suggesting some things that are getting me a little worried about coming to the Wilderness Gathering! I might need a padlock on my tent. That'll keep him out.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - TOF - 11 April 2012

(11 April 2012, 11:11)Scythe13 Wrote:
(11 April 2012, 11:09)Stokey Wrote:
(11 April 2012, 11:07)Scythe13 Wrote: Oh yeah, and I've changed my diet to optimise health, fitness, and looking sexy! WHAT!?!? Looking sexy is a survival tactic. It makes me less likely to be eaten by Amazonian women, if they happen to run rampage in the streets of wherever I am!!!
Just don't have your Bol around Brighton area, or your gonna be the Village Peoples love muffin

Living the dream baby! haha. Well, having said that, Mike is suggesting some things that are getting me a little worried about coming to the Wilderness Gathering! I might need a padlock on my tent. That'll keep him out.

Rumour has it he has a big......knife, yep that's it knife. Big Grin and no I haven't been peeking, honest!!Wink

RE: What have done towards your prep? - uks - 15 April 2012

Its been a couple of hards weeks so we thought we would have a lazy Sunday. Brunch mid morning with eggs from the chickens, tomatoes we canned last year, home cured bacon and homemade sausages lovely.
Later on we will behaving roast pork, homemade yorkies, home grown veg and potatoes washed down with home made blackberry port and a the last of the home made cidar the perfect Sunday.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 15 April 2012

(15 April 2012, 14:01)uks Wrote: Its been a couple of hards weeks so we thought we would have a lazy Sunday. Brunch mid morning with eggs from the chickens, tomatoes we canned last year, home cured bacon and homemade sausages lovely.
Later on we will behaving roast pork, homemade yorkies, home grown veg and potatoes washed down with home made blackberry port and a the last of the home made cidar the perfect Sunday.

STOP IT! your making me drool!Big Grin

O BP forgot to mention the fruit scones i knocked up

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Skean Dhude - 15 April 2012

What are the dates for the events we have arranged. I'll add them to the diary.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Prep Girl - 15 April 2012

I've thinned out and re potted all my veg, bought a folding saw.
I can't believe what just happened, when I started writing this the sun was shinning, had all my containers uncovered and the little ones out of the poly tunnel, I've just had to leg it out there to save them from the hail stones!!! ? wtf is going on with the weather?

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Scythe13 - 15 April 2012

(15 April 2012, 14:11)uks Wrote: O BP forgot to mention the fruit scones i knocked up

How did you get fruit scones pregnant?

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Prep Girl - 15 April 2012

More to the point, can you post your recipe for the scones please Smile

Very fertile S13