Survival UK Forums
What clothes are you caching, and how? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Clothing (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: What clothes are you caching, and how? (/showthread.php?tid=4466)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: What clothes are you caching, and how? - Geordie_Rob - 5 March 2013

(5 March 2013, 16:39)Prepper1 Wrote: I seem to be on the shoe string version of prepping compared to some.

You & me both mate Smile

RE: What clothes are you caching, and how? - Prepper1 - 5 March 2013

(5 March 2013, 16:41)Geordie_Rob Wrote:
(5 March 2013, 16:39)Prepper1 Wrote: I seem to be on the shoe string version of prepping compared to some.

You & me both mate Smile

Glad I'm not on my own... Sometimes being poor can be lonely...Big GrinBig Grin

RE: What clothes are you caching, and how? - preservefreak - 5 March 2013

you're not the only ones out there, I only have so many clothes because I'm still using clothes I bought nearly 15 years ago

RE: What clothes are you caching, and how? - Geordie_Rob - 5 March 2013

(5 March 2013, 16:50)preservefreak Wrote: you're not the only ones out there, I only have so many clothes because I'm still using clothes I bought nearly 15 years ago

Most of mine are between 8 & 10 years old. I rarely buy clothes as I wear work uniform 6 days a week. They even give me shoes & socks.

RE: What clothes are you caching, and how? - NorthernRaider - 5 March 2013

(5 March 2013, 16:50)preservefreak Wrote: you're not the only ones out there, I only have so many clothes because I'm still using clothes I bought nearly 15 years ago

Typical teacher, and how long do you think you can go without washing them ? Smile

lol, its a very rare day when I don't come out of a school covered in ink, paint, glitter or all three

(5 March 2013, 17:10)preservefreak Wrote: lol, its a very rare day when I don't come out of a school covered in ink, paint, glitter or all three

worth it though cause I always walk out with a smile on my face too

RE: What clothes are you caching, and how? - Highlander - 5 March 2013

I am not storing clothes, I think I have enough here as it is, especially winter clothes, I have always had a lot that I buy for the hills,.. I also have [I think ] seven pairs of decent boots, some hardly worn because they turned out not to be well waterproofed, but still good boots.

RE: What clothes are you caching, and how? - NorthernRaider - 5 March 2013

(5 March 2013, 17:10)preservefreak Wrote: lol, its a very rare day when I don't come out of a school covered in ink, paint, glitter or all three

worth it though cause I always walk out with a smile on my face too

No, No I wont, must refrain from getting one off at the oh so obvious target !!! SD its fed up with telling me off for being smutty Smile

Boots are a bit of a weak area for me, only got 2 pairs and the OH only has 1, ah so much stuff to do and buy this year

RE: What clothes are you caching, and how? - Wolfiesmith - 5 March 2013

(5 March 2013, 16:41)Geordie_Rob Wrote:

You & me both mate Smile
I'm not well off, just a hoarder, I hate throwing things away, that comes in handy for prepping but not for moving!