Survival UK Forums
Anyone else here from Liverpool? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Noticeboard (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: Anyone else here from Liverpool? (/showthread.php?tid=4953)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone else here from Liverpool? - Mopster - 13 May 2013

As the title says anyone here from Liverpool? It's not the ideal place to prep in haha

RE: Anyone else here from Liverpool? - Scythe13 - 13 May 2013

I used to live in Warrington. Moved because of a woman, and settled down here because of a different woman. I was working in Liverpool when the riots were on. That was fun!

There are some pretty quick routes out of Liverpool and you're not too far from the lakes. I think you're in a much better situation than you realised.

What brings you to survival and prepping?

RE: Anyone else here from Liverpool? - Mopster - 13 May 2013

(13 May 2013, 17:04)Scythe13 Wrote: I used to live in Warrington. Moved because of a woman, and settled down here because of a different woman. I was working in Liverpool when the riots were on. That was fun!

There are some pretty quick routes out of Liverpool and you're not too far from the lakes. I think you're in a much better situation than you realised.

What brings you to survival and prepping?

Thanks for the reply. Im still a teenager but I've been interested in prepping for a good year now. I don't really know what got me started, I think it was the realization that when SHTF me and my family are going to be in serious trouble!

RE: Anyone else here from Liverpool? - I-K-E - 13 May 2013

hi not in Liverpool but not to far as I'm in East Lancs

I'm definitely not a teenager .... left that behind nearly 20 years ago

RE: Anyone else here from Liverpool? - TheFalcon - 13 May 2013

Hello from londonistan

RE: Anyone else here from Liverpool? - Franc - 13 May 2013

hi, from the liverpool/manchester border, some great routes out of Liverpool, up the Mersey for a start, you can easily use cycle routes, and train lines, into the lake district, or just go around by dingy, or across the wirral peninsula, and your in wales. follow the coast cycle trail north up to southport, then hang a left, and your into forest of bowland, and its an easy trip from there to the yorkshire dales, and lake district. from that area, its a whole quiet area of the country, with lots of forests, and parks to wild camp in.

RE: Anyone else here from Liverpool? - Grumpy Grandpa - 13 May 2013

Hi Mopster - from not even remotely close! - I'm in N Ayrshire.

RE: Anyone else here from Liverpool? - Anything Really - 13 May 2013

Alright, I'm in Lancaster.

RE: Anyone else here from Liverpool? - Spandex228 - 13 May 2013

Hello mate welcome Im in North West Lancashire if yoy need any advice this is the place.

RE: Anyone else here from Liverpool? - Highlander - 13 May 2013

Hi from the Scottish Highlands