Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone else here from Liverpool?
13 May 2013, 16:19,
Anyone else here from Liverpool?
As the title says anyone here from Liverpool? It's not the ideal place to prep in haha
13 May 2013, 17:04,
RE: Anyone else here from Liverpool?
I used to live in Warrington. Moved because of a woman, and settled down here because of a different woman. I was working in Liverpool when the riots were on. That was fun!

There are some pretty quick routes out of Liverpool and you're not too far from the lakes. I think you're in a much better situation than you realised.

What brings you to survival and prepping?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
13 May 2013, 18:02,
(13 May 2013, 17:04)Scythe13 Wrote: I used to live in Warrington. Moved because of a woman, and settled down here because of a different woman. I was working in Liverpool when the riots were on. That was fun!

There are some pretty quick routes out of Liverpool and you're not too far from the lakes. I think you're in a much better situation than you realised.

What brings you to survival and prepping?

Thanks for the reply. Im still a teenager but I've been interested in prepping for a good year now. I don't really know what got me started, I think it was the realization that when SHTF me and my family are going to be in serious trouble!
13 May 2013, 19:08,
hi not in Liverpool but not to far as I'm in East Lancs

I'm definitely not a teenager .... left that behind nearly 20 years ago
13 May 2013, 19:32,
Hello from londonistan
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
13 May 2013, 19:36,
hi, from the liverpool/manchester border, some great routes out of Liverpool, up the Mersey for a start, you can easily use cycle routes, and train lines, into the lake district, or just go around by dingy, or across the wirral peninsula, and your in wales. follow the coast cycle trail north up to southport, then hang a left, and your into forest of bowland, and its an easy trip from there to the yorkshire dales, and lake district. from that area, its a whole quiet area of the country, with lots of forests, and parks to wild camp in.
13 May 2013, 20:27,
Hi Mopster - from not even remotely close! - I'm in N Ayrshire.

13 May 2013, 20:29,
Alright, I'm in Lancaster.
13 May 2013, 20:44,
Hello mate welcome Im in North West Lancashire if yoy need any advice this is the place.
13 May 2013, 21:03,
Hi from the Scottish Highlands
A major part of survival is invisibility.