Survival UK Forums
South West Meet - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Noticeboard (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RV and Meets (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: South West Meet (/showthread.php?tid=6468)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: South West Meet - Devonian - 14 January 2014

If I'm free (which I probably will be), I'll be there....

I could also be interested in one of those jaguar crossbows previously mentioned...

RE: South West Meet - MoleTrapper - 14 January 2014

Yep I'm up for a wander, I am in Dorset stalking "deer not hotties"Angel last weekend of the month, so possibley won't be able to make it, following weekend is pretty much a certainty for me to escape for a day.

RE: South West Meet - Danzord - 14 January 2014

Id be up for this if i can get there and get the time off work.

RE: South West Meet - Scythe13 - 14 January 2014

I'm kind of hurt I wasn't expected. Damn right I'll be coming along.

Are we okay coming along with the pups? They're 100x better behaved than last time. I promise.

RE: South West Meet - BeardyMan - 15 January 2014

(14 January 2014, 23:33)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm kind of hurt I wasn't expected. Damn right I'll be coming along.

Are we okay coming along with the pups? They're 100x better behaved than last time. I promise.

Your attendance is always expected sir.

Yeah, bring the pups matey. I'm bringing Winston. He has no nuts now, so no pointing and laughing at him, he's had enough of that from me Big Grin

RE: South West Meet - MCavity - 15 January 2014

I will come along if you are up for some camping. I presume we are looking at Dartmoor to meet?

PS I still have my nuts - will that be a problem. As usual I will try to behave- not exactly a promise I know..........

(15 January 2014, 10:08)MCavity Wrote: I will come along if you are up for some camping. I presume we are looking at Dartmoor to meet?

PS I still have my nuts - will that be a problem. As usual I will try to behave- not exactly a promise I know..........

The locations suggested so far have been a bit further than Dartmoor matey, not far from Launceston, but there's places to camp still. Bodmin moor only down the road, and a few places on route too.

There's the south west coastal path too if anyone fancied that?

As far as the nuts goes, just keep 'em in your pants and it'll be fine Wink

RE: South West Meet - bigpaul - 15 January 2014

OK just been on the website, it says its open 7 days a week, the café is open 10.30-5pm, light lunches served from 11-3, the address is Roadford Lake Country Park, Broadwoodwidger, Lifton, PL16 0RL, map reference LR190 421900. I suggest we meet in the car park- watch out for the road humps!!

Sounds like a plan BP!

Just waiting for Dan to confirm dates now.

There's a couple of us camping, location undecided as of yet, so if anyone wants to join us then please feel free. May hit the coastal path the next day for a bit of a womble.

RE: South West Meet - Danzord - 15 January 2014

Just looked at this place, if i can get fairly near on a bus or something any chance of hitching a lift with someone as dont have a car atm?