Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South West Meet
14 January 2014, 15:13,
South West Meet
Afternoon all.

Just wondering if anyone in the South West (BP, MoleTrapper, Devonian et al) would be interested in a meet in a couple of weekends? Nothing heavy, just a wander and a cuppa or something?

Obviously this is open to all and sundry, so if you can make it down this way and fancy meeting up post here and let us know. Feel free to suggest locations etc.

There seem to be a fair few of us quite close to each other now, so the next logical step for me is a meet and greet.

Cheers,

Ben
14 January 2014, 16:00,
RE: South West Meet
I'm up for that, any ideas where? Lifton farm shop do a passable fried breakfast!!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 January 2014, 16:09,
They do indeed!

Anywhere to wander around that location? I've only ever driven there!
14 January 2014, 16:14,
well we could have a stroll around Roadford Lake afterwards, they have a café there too but I'm not sure if its open in the wintertime(the café I mean).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 January 2014, 16:46,
It's only down the road from Lifton, so if it is closed can do lifton then roadford to work it off.

If anyone wants to camp I have a couple of sly spots that we can use. No permissions for any of it, but it's not in anyones back garden so no issue. I've never been caught anyway Wink
14 January 2014, 17:27,
I am up for it, if I can get away that is....few issues at the moment ...but would love to come along ,where ever you pick
14 January 2014, 17:53,
Ok, so time to propose...

A date that is.

How about 1st / 2nd Feb

or

8th / 9th Feb?
14 January 2014, 17:55,
both OK for me.
14 January 2014, 17:56, (This post was last modified: 14 January 2014, 17:58 by BeardyMan.)
Cool.

I stuck a couple up as I presumed (rightly or wrongly) that us locals can be pretty flexible with dates as it's not too far. McCavity is trying to make this one too, so I'm kind of leaving it to him to see when he can get down!

We could do a bring & buy type arrangement too? I'm sure we've all got stuff that we're trying to rehome. Please note you can't try to sell your unwanted relatives - I think that's illegal now
14 January 2014, 18:02,
that's ok, be good to see old MC again, leave the dates up to him. as per "bring and buy" maybe people could say if their looking for anything special (I'm looking for a decent crossbow but must be CHEAP!! cos I am!)Tongue