Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement
15 April 2012, 11:31,
RE: ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement
Dont mean to go off topic but personaly im not too sure about Alex Jones or (David Icke for that matter) altho they seem to come out with a lot of good info, i'm wondering how much of that info is misleading?? I reckon that Jones an Icke could be working for the enemy? either that or maybe they are being used as pawns and unknowingly manipulated by the overlords? I remember seeing a film by Jones where he supposedly infiltrated the infamous 'Bohemian Grove' with a few companions an filmed the secret 'goings on' there , namely a ritual to Moloch. But what gets me is the fact that he wasnt challenged once by any of the security or other members of the grove so perhaps he got a personal invite to the show? to me it seems like all that goes on at the grove is just a gathering of the elites an possibly the 'rituals' that Jones' filmed were just a show or slieght-of-hand that feeds misinformation to the 'un-initiated'? i dunno, who does? but i reckon that these guys could be just agents of propaganda?

Another interesting view of the Endgame by David Jensen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9os1GFuWJ0
Nothing endures but change ~Heraclitus

Messages In This Thread
RE: ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement - by Rootsman - 15 April 2012, 11:31