Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking, Gun massacre in Denver at Batman premier
20 July 2012, 14:18,
RE: Breaking, Gun massacre in Denver at Batman premier
(20 July 2012, 13:46)bigpaul Wrote: well, i'm sorry, but i just cant get all het up about something that is happening 3,000 miles away, it might just as well be on another planet, i could say all the usual platitudes about how sorry i am people have died but i'd be lying, these things happen in America from time to time.

Aaah y'see thats where your wrong my friend, i take two views on incidents like this (A) when an incident like this starts and the news comes out i look to see if its a single incident or part of a coordinated attack by extremists if multiple incidents occur I watch for threats to us. (B) Try for example being me sat here in Co Durham and a news story breaks saying some christian or muslim religous zealots had opened fire on a gathering of peaceful Pagans celebrating one of their festivals ? My first thought automatically will be " Shit I hope BP and J are OK. Well thats hypothetical but factually I have friends in Denver ( the suburb of Englewood and in Colorado Springs as well) and many of them are survivalists to boot.
So when something like this occurs I'm upset for the loass of innocent life, and concern that people i care for may be in harms way. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking, Gun massacre in Denver at Batman premier - by NorthernRaider - 20 July 2012, 14:18