Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another false flag attack appears imminent; here’s how to protect yourself and yours
25 July 2012, 14:02,
Another false flag attack appears imminent; here’s how to protect yourself and yours
So for those who don’t believe any of this, simply go back to sleep and change the channel. It is not mandatory for you to understand reality in order to experience it. But for those who seek understanding and knowledge of the real forces at work in our world, keep reading.

In the tragic aftermath of the Aurora, Colorado shooting which has all the earmarks of a staged “false flag” event, a follow-up false flag now appears imminent. To be effective in achieving its political aim, it will have to be orders of magnitude larger and more deadly than what took place in Colorado. This article is largely focused on the safety solutions for you and your family, because above all I want people to be safe. But before we get that part, let’s explore the logical reasoning behind why another false flag attack appears imminent.

http://www.infowars.com/another-false-fl...amily-now/
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...

Messages In This Thread
Another false flag attack appears imminent; here’s how to protect yourself and yours - by Prepper1 - 25 July 2012, 14:02