Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sliding a bit further towards destruction.
23 August 2012, 14:09, (This post was last modified: 23 August 2012, 14:10 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Sliding a bit further towards destruction.
In practical worldly terms likely to affect us directly, I fear food and fuiel prices are going to rocket, I reckon taxes are going to increase alarmingly, I reckon that in coming years we will look back fondly on the days of only 3 million unemployed. I dont not expect one spectular event to trigger the collapse, I think its happening now like a slowly spreading land slide, first a few pebbles start rolling, which pig up more along the way, pretty soon the whole hillside is on the move.

I REALLY have to start looking at caching more food and fuel in out the way places.
(23 August 2012, 14:09)NorthernRaider Wrote: In practical worldly terms likely to affect us directly, I fear food and fuiel prices are going to rocket, I reckon taxes are going to increase alarmingly, I reckon that in coming years we will look back fondly on the days of only 3 million unemployed. I dont not expect one spectular event to trigger the collapse, I think its happening now like a slowly spreading land slide, first a few pebbles start rolling, which piick up more along the way, pretty soon the whole hillside is on the move.

I REALLY have to start looking at caching more food and fuel in out the way places.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sliding a bit further towards destruction. - by NorthernRaider - 23 August 2012, 14:09