Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home counties southerners are their attitude to the environment
24 August 2012, 09:16,
RE: Home counties southerners are their attitude to the environment
Drugs and cheap booze hasn't helped either. I don't go out as a rule. maybe twice a year but when I do go out, I am shocked at the number of underagers in the pub drinking.
Most of them are young wanna be Alpha males and looking for fights,
If these young lads can get pished as a f.rt they surely can't be working the next day, if indeed they work?
I am on benefits, have been for a while but try my hardest to install morals and manners into my children.
On Halloween, they have to shut gates behind them, only knock once and say please and thank-you, They are not allowed to drop litter, On the other hand...I smoke, when I fin my butt I admittedly, chuck it on the floor, I suppose this is littering in a way,
I wonder what there is more of on the streets? Thrown away fag ends or chewing gum?
I also open doors for folk and a simple thanks, smile or nod of the head wouldn't go a miss, after all, I opened the door especially for them, I have found the elderly folk the most ignorant !
I'm not going to go into what I think of people today as it's on the wrong thread and I could rant forever Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Home counties southerners are their attitude to the environment - by Prepaday - 24 August 2012, 09:16