Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home counties southerners are their attitude to the environment
24 August 2012, 18:43,
RE: Home counties southerners are their attitude to the environment
(24 August 2012, 18:36)NorthernRaider Wrote: As I explained a while back to BP in a PM, I've paid thousands of pounds in income tax and NI since I left school and started work, But when I actually NEEDED help from the state in 2000 they refused point blank to help. But if I was an illegal immigrant who has never paid tax or some 16 year old tart who could not keep her legs closed they are entitled to all sorts of assistance. The Welfare State AND the NHS are not fit for purpose.

i've got to agree with that, the welfare system and the NHS have been tampered with so much by successive governments that they now dont resemble anything like the original systems that were set up in 1948. they have been bu##ered about so much in an effort to get the chav and immigrant vote that they are no longer "fit for purpose"!Angry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Home counties southerners are their attitude to the environment - by bigpaul - 24 August 2012, 18:43