Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US and UK naval force massing in Persian Gulf
16 September 2012, 21:59,
RE: US and UK naval force massing in Persian Gulf
I don't think they can afford to hit Iran , unless its surgical strikes on their nuclear sites....which I am nearly certain Israel will accomplish first

- I think the show of force is designed to drag the Iranians around the negotiating table in an attempt to curb a first-strike on those sites from the Israelis.

However - the persians will do what they do best and jump right in with both feet to try and embarass any of the naval powers in the straits of hormuz.

Just for once , and I hope and pray that this happens - someone will blow one of those Iranian fuckers right out the water...I really do , for far too long these clowns have been pissing around knowing fine well that the U.S and its 'partners' do not want confrontation , but they've been steadily pushing the boundaries of what will be accepted.

Hit their speedboats first along with their coastal missiles and defences , then fly a few sorties against their air defences and splash anything that lifts. Cleanse those nuclear sites and watch the world burn.
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US and UK naval force massing in Persian Gulf - by The Local Ned - 16 September 2012, 21:59