Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US and UK naval force massing in Persian Gulf
17 September 2012, 19:33,
RE: US and UK naval force massing in Persian Gulf
Yeah , I've no probs with the Israelis at all , they're 'sometimes' the only voice of sanity and reason in the whole region.

More often than not they have proved more adept at manipulating the worlds major powers than the arabs/muslims , but make no mistake , they are just as bloodthirsty as the rest of them.

I respect the Israelis for the stand and attitude they have made against the whole extremist/jihadi thing , the western world should adopt the same attitude , and thats not against 'tolerant' muslims , but against the hardliners.

Nuke the frakkin lot of them , and toss those over here - back over there, to enjoy the radio waves from the blast zones.
They can burn all the flags and murder all the ambassadors they want - as they watch their teeth fall out and lose weight and hair.

I've had enough multi-culturalism , some of these cultures that the do-gooders protect just are not compatible with OUR way of life.
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US and UK naval force massing in Persian Gulf - by The Local Ned - 17 September 2012, 19:33