Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF going on ???
11 December 2011, 16:33, (This post was last modified: 11 December 2011, 16:37 by mikebratcher69.)
WTF going on ???
What about whats going on in the U.S. if even only partialy true,our government would be fools to ignore us as a nation.
I mean how would joe public over here react to marshal law in the U.S.?
I presume they (sheeple) wouldnt even bother as long as emerdale corrie and eastenders is still on etc.
I presume it'd be instigated over here as well just to be on the safe side.
even though the U.K. riots wernt that bad on the scale of things, I think they definetly put the wind up the bosses....
Theres rumours of a false flag attack somewhere in 2012...Hmmmm Apparently in the U.S. there are compounds full of russian tanks and trucks already, widely reported on the tinternet.
Just on the surface that seems strange, as do the fema internment camps, run by serbian troops., and other non domestic troops.
theres rumours of chinese troops there also, WTF is going on ? Apart from the odd strange big apearence of police on our streets, which you can usually atribute to a threat of a terrorist attack or an escaped convict etc.. the U.K. seems unusualy quiet and "not Bovered"
Why havnt we got any camps? I suspect because most industrial areas can be quickly reinforced with razor wire etc as they mostly already have high fencing etc. A prime example near us is a new "office type retail" zone, a huge and I mean huge area police station x2, 4 roads in all quickly blockable surrounded by high fencing and "waste ground" also fenced, with a major rail link running through it.
we also have two resident black helicoptors one a soviet mig and a chinnook which reglarly overfly the area.
The more answers I try and find, the more questions I have.
I have my preps, I more or less have a plan of action formulated, but I try and remain fluid in that regard because we just dont know whats going on.
We as preppers are paranoid about being rounded up come shtf, will we be? will we be wanted as leader for the sheeple to take pressure off the government? I'm trying to find out what our government thinks of preppers without exposing my head over the parapet... any ideas? any body know anything?[/size]
give me answers damnitt!!!
By the way Big Paul thats you in my avatar!!!
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."

Messages In This Thread
WTF going on ??? - by mikebratcher69 - 11 December 2011, 16:33
RE: WTF going on ??? - by bigpaul - 11 December 2011, 17:35
RE: WTF going on ??? - by Skean Dhude - 11 December 2011, 19:45
RE: WTF going on ??? - by Prep Girl - 11 December 2011, 21:33
RE: WTF going on ??? - by cryingfreeman - 12 December 2011, 00:42
RE: WTF going on ??? - by Kenneth Eames - 12 December 2011, 06:12
RE: WTF going on ??? - by mikebratcher69 - 12 December 2011, 10:53
RE: WTF going on ??? - by NorthernRaider - 12 December 2011, 11:24
RE: WTF going on ??? - by mikebratcher69 - 12 December 2011, 15:45
RE: WTF going on ??? - by NorthernRaider - 12 December 2011, 16:43