Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How UNsafe is our food ( Beef lasagne is 99% horse)
8 February 2013, 10:52,
RE: How UNsafe is our food ( Beef lasagne is 99% horse)
(7 February 2013, 21:18)Madgirl151 Wrote: In all fairness it's not just lazy people who buy ready meals, sometimes single parents who work full time and spend an hour travelling each way then have to do home works and bathe their kids and get them into bed on time as well as doing all the housework plus the little bits of prepping they can fit in and then all they can be bothered to do is have a quick ready meal

Sorry but I don't buy that. If these people can't find 15 minutes to knock up a healthy meal from scratch and buy the shit from the supermarkets then I have no sympathy. You can get meals ready to go from most farm shops! No prep time needed, just cooking.

There really is no excuse for buying this tripe from the supermarkets - people don't seem to realise that these "ready" meals are made as cheaply as possible, what kind of food would you expect for £1 for a meal??

Also, when it says 99% horse, I guarantee it's not a prime cut of Mr Ed, it'll still be the connective tissue shit you get in all processed food.

You pay peanuts you get monkeys, or horse in this case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How UNsafe is our food ( Beef lasagne is 99% horse) - by BeardyMan - 8 February 2013, 10:52