Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malay Airliner shot down over Ukraine 295 dead
19 July 2014, 16:04, (This post was last modified: 19 July 2014, 16:05 by Devonian.)
RE: Malay Airliner shot down over Ukraine 295 dead
(19 July 2014, 14:29)bigpaul Wrote: yes, but this is all heresay and conjecture, we have no idea what will happen and we have no influence over it, all we can do is watch what happens and act accordingly.

I refuse to start panicking because some prat in a balaclava pushed a button on a rocket system and had an "oops" moment, sure I'm sorry for the people that died but none of them were related to me or were my friends, I also refuse to start jumping through hoops because maybe the price of bread flour or the price of coal(which I don't use) or something else goes up in price(stuff is always increasing in price- its a fact of life), I will adjust my preps and my plans based on the facts as they become apparent not cos I'm running around foaming at the mouth like some stupid "sheeple" when the supermarket closes for one day at Christmas.

I agree, hence the "If" at the start of post #13 Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Malay Airliner shot down over Ukraine 295 dead - by Devonian - 19 July 2014, 16:04