Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
people increasingly divorced from the land.
12 November 2014, 14:14, (This post was last modified: 12 November 2014, 14:21 by bigpaul.)
RE: people increasingly divorced from the land.
you mean there is a world outside Devon? nah, don't believe it! Devon is heaven or more correctly Nirvana as far as I am concerned, never want to be anywhere elseTongueBig Grin I can only say as I see and its predominately tractors around here, some Mules-that's the motorised kind, and the odd Manitou which is somewhere between a tractor and a Jcb, but mostly tractors I see every day several times a day on my travels. as usual we have gone completely off topic and nothing to do with my OP which was about people and their attitudes to the countryside, or as my friends sister said to me "Meat comes from MacDonalds", I think that about sums it up.

I'm only 1 generation away from the land as my mother was a farmers daughter, my half sister worked with her grand parents on farms right up until she left school, wife is 0 generation away from the land as she was a Stockwoman and was an indentured agricultural apprentice.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: people increasingly divorced from the land. - by bigpaul - 12 November 2014, 14:14