Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germans, Czech and Finland told to stock up
19 September 2016, 12:09,
RE: Germans, Czech and Finland told to stock up
I live on the outskirts of a large town and most of the people I know do a weekly shop with a couple of families shopping daily. I suspect that like most of us that covers the basics and that they could last several weeks beyond that especially when they start being careful. With people not being able to get fuel they will all be at home. I don't see anyone in our street doing a lot of visiting because few know anyone outside their local, within 3 houses, neighbours. This situation will likely make them visit the ones they know though and discuss the situation.

I have enough for our family for six months easily but enough for the neighbours for less than a week. Even if I include the people I can see a benefit to join forces with I don't have the supplies for them. I have discussing having stores with them but they think they are fine and could survive a month easily. without making a declaration, and giving them a big clue about my preps, I can't see any way to encourage them to increase their preps. The just don't see an issue. To make matters worse these people have older kids some with partners and I can see them tagging on to their parents which makes things worse.

Keeping inside and keeping our heads down should be OK. If we can appear to be the same as everyone else on the few occasions we interact then we will be fine.

It will only take one person to tell others about stores in my home and we will be swamped.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
Germans, Czech and Finland told to stock up - by Ali - 17 September 2016, 09:03
RE: Germans, Czech and Finland told to stock up - by Skean Dhude - 19 September 2016, 12:09