Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another reason to go GRAY and leave the cities
3 March 2012, 12:25, (This post was last modified: 3 March 2012, 12:35 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Another reason to go GRAY and leave the cities
And yet people
still use credit cards for bulk purchases
still use customer loyalty cards
still use library cards
still apply for FACs
still live in easily to control and dominate cities
still join political parties
still keep getting added to various lists
still do not break up their prep routines.

" Those who give up liberty for some temporary sense of security deserve neither liberty nor security."
We truly are the dumbest nation on earth.
I just got offered a nice job, the first job offer in 4 1/2 years in fact, they offered me in exess of £42,000 PA, it involved my love of renewable energy, it required me to live in London. I turned it down.

Sometimes I honestly feel that many people honestly do not recognise the seriousness of the situation we are getting into. We have government of both flavours advocating imprisonment without representation or trail for 90 days, trial behind close doors, CCTV on every doorstep, contiunous electronic monitoring, security check on all major public transport systems, checks on all financial transfers of over £10 K, government by edict from a foreign power the EU. Government ministers advocating people being forced to give up their homes so other "" more needy"" can be housed, Pension saving schemes raided by filthy left wing parasitic shit bag labour chancellors, Right to assembly being prohibited under public order or anti terrorism laws, the list goes on and on and on, the sheeple just accept it because they are basically two thick or lazy to realise what they are walking into, so long as the benefits keep coming they are OK. But even some preppers, clearly very inteligent reasoning and logical people who I truly admire , themselves do not se the vulnerability of their situation.

Sorry for the rant.
NR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another reason to go GRAY and leave the cities - by NorthernRaider - 3 March 2012, 12:25