Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Massive Run On Guns After Obama Annoucement
12 March 2012, 10:11,
RE: Massive Run On Guns After Obama Annoucement
In light of my new education.

I'm going to take up clay pigeon shooting, and phesant hunting. I'm not sure how they'll check how many shells I've shot. Especially when then come to my back garden, or a field or something, and find hundreds of thousands of clay pigeons smashed up on the floor. It could be baseball practice, or a dumping ground for my clay pigeon clearing company. How would they know? Reciepts....? No, it's a hobby, why would I keep them? If they go to gun shops and check if I'm buying the ceramic disks, you're damn right I am. And I'll be selling them online at the same price, or maybe a tiny bit more! Or I could just be buying online from a foreign company, haha.

They can't check my shell usage.

You're damn right there's not much residue on my gun. I'm a clean freak!!! haha.

Okay, I probably sound a bit nuts now, having already come up with a way to trick the government and the alike. Covering my tracks, and storing a million rounds of ammo!!! haha!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm not crazy. Just.......different ;-)

It is a bit nut though. The way the gun laws are controlled.

Anyway, I buy as a part of a shooting syndicate. That's why I buy 10'000 rounds at a time. I buy for my shooting group of NR, SD, BP, MB69, Binary Ninja, and many others. We use most the shells as soon as we get them. haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Massive Run On Guns After Obama Annoucement - by Scythe13 - 12 March 2012, 10:11