Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What happens if we go to war with Iran
29 March 2012, 19:50, (This post was last modified: 29 March 2012, 19:51 by Prep Girl.)
RE: What happens if we go to war with Iran
(29 March 2012, 15:09)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm curious about the guys name.

Is it Star Scream ZEE or Stars Cream See, or is it S-Tar-Scre Am 2:33? Weird!!!

It's just a push in the style of 'Anonymous' who took the idea from V for Vendetta (film, not the comic, because the comic was around well before the film, but 'Anonymous' came around after the film, as a message against Scientology).

It suggests to me that many people have too much spare time.

Firstly, we are not eternal.
Secondly, he speaks about conspiracy theory stuff.
Thirdly, the only thing we can guarantee about the war is £2.00 a litre for diesel.
Forthly, why is his name so confusing? What does it really mean?

I believe the soul is eternal, I am not religious but I'm very spiritual I believe our bodies are just a vessel, which by the way is designed to regenerate and renew and would last much longer if we were born up a mountain, breathed clean air, water with no chemicals and fresh natural food and no toxins, the human body is amazing! but we don't so the body dies but I truly believe the soul lives on, but this needs whole different thread Smile

If you have a you tube account ( I don't) send him a PM and ask what his names means coz I'd like to know too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happens if we go to war with Iran - by Prep Girl - 29 March 2012, 19:50