Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use tube trains they are safe........ Bollocks
19 June 2012, 20:43,
RE: Use tube trains they are safe........ Bollocks
This being stuck on the train can a real issue. Years ago I worked in the City (London) and luckily I went to work really early so missed the following drama: - at rush hour the central line got stuck between bethnal green and liverpool street for 5 hours. (why this took so long God knows why) anyway by they time they sorted it all out the had to have ambulances because people where dehydrated. Some had to be put on oxygen because they couldn't breathe etc. My work colleague still came to work, but the state she was in we sent her home.

I think its vitally important to always have a little prep bag with you when you travel everyday on the tube light torch light, portable fan, water, some food like fruit bar/energy bar etc. I have even toyed with with a mini hammer to break the glass if need be - because it is so incredibly packed on the central line - also the air quality is EXTREMELY poor in the tunnels. So i am looking at portible oxygen (I think I saw on Medisave for very reasonable price) - as an asthmatic I think I have to consider oxygen options.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Use tube trains they are safe........ Bollocks - by Prepared Chick - 19 June 2012, 20:43