Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSE forcastes more riots and civil unrest in UK this summer
3 July 2012, 10:19,
RE: LSE forcastes more riots and civil unrest in UK this summer
(3 July 2012, 10:08)00111001 Wrote: Look at it from the other side though. Your boss gives you a nice shiny new riot shield, a fucking big stick, and says "Go protect those shops."

There's the Great Hooded Unwashed approaching, chucking bricks, bits of wood etc at you.

I don't know about you, but I'd lose my temper pretty sharpish. Anyone comes within reach of my beating stick then they're gonna get it wrapped round their noggin.

I certainly couldn't be a copper. Not because I'd be too easy to bribe (although that's a very real possibility) but I couldn't take the shit they do and not kick off.

hehe i guess you n me got that in common, if i was a copper i'd just end up becoming police brutality o.O..either that or i'd be bent as fuck (and no i dont mean i'd turn into a gay guy.)....mind you alot of cops are bent, i've heard enough stories from ex coppers of them doing things they really shouldnt've xD

but yeah i totally get what you mean, im not critiscing the individual policemen rather the way that they're told to act and the way they function as an organisation, im almost certain theres better ways to do things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LSE forcastes more riots and civil unrest in UK this summer - by Hrusai - 3 July 2012, 10:19