Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
homeland security report lists liberty lovers as terrorists
4 July 2012, 22:39,
homeland security report lists liberty lovers as terrorists
http://www.infowars.com/homeland-securit...errorists/

Quote:A new study funded by the Department of Homeland Security characterizes Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority,” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right-wing” terrorists.

I think I posted something similar a while ago. But this is out today and retells the same sort of thing. Its not as relevant to us directly, not being American and not living under the FBI, the CIA and the DHS etc but its obviously going to draw a few parralels with the situation we are in in the UK.

See how many of the things you do that would put you on the radar.

-
Quote: Americans who believe their “way of life” is under attack;
- Americans who are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”;
- People who consider themselves “anti-global” (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty);
- Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”;
- Americans who are “reverent of individual liberty”;
- People who “believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.”

What with my Gadsden flag on my wall (the dont tread on me one), my Ron Paul tshirt, my interst in this site, the news I read, my views on all the usual suspects (immigration, the war on terror, etc) buying food in bulk, paying for things in *gasp* cash! and the very fact I read infowars at all would put me on the watch list.

Ho hum

At least when the tipping point comes they actually have a means to fight back. Here I imagine I'll see you all in our UK equivalent FEMA camps Tongue

Messages In This Thread
homeland security report lists liberty lovers as terrorists - by Carnebwen - 4 July 2012, 22:39