Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Prepper radio and Pc comms threat for US community
9 July 2012, 10:34,
RE: Major Prepper radio and Pc comms threat for US community
Remember what I told yoy guys, its not the law that is terrifying its the definition of CRIMINAL or potential TERRORIST that is the scary bit.

Today its the IRA, ETA, Al Quadea but if you study the politicians and police of late its clear that Animal rights protestors, student union rallyers, trade union members, environmental campaigners, anti wind farm lobbyists, and GM activists, Green belt protection campaigners, etc etc the list of people that politicians and cops are starting to refer to and treat as potential CRIMINALS and POTENTIAL TERRORISTS is growing daily. Perhaps next time it will be you?

The Orwellians are socially and politically manipulating society, public opinion and the media, and using the social infrastructure to "persuade" sheeple to move into the cities where they can be far easily controlled, watched, monitored, etc, again I know I really anger you folks but I still beseach you to move away from the cities and lower your profile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Prepper radio and Pc comms threat for US community - by NorthernRaider - 9 July 2012, 10:34