Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheeple & the Defective 02 phone network
12 July 2012, 09:14, (This post was last modified: 12 July 2012, 09:18 by bigpaul.)
RE: Sheeple & the Defective 02 phone network
when TSHTF there will be a lot of people completely helpless cos the technology has all gone south especially when all the power goes down, can you imagine the sheeple running around in circles cos they can get Deadenders or Big Brother?personally i can live without technology, i was brought up in an age before mobiles, computers, x boxes, i pads, hell when i was a kid we didnt even have supermarkets!!Tongue
(12 July 2012, 09:13)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

The point of having it for emergencies is that if there is an emergency it is working. I don't think the system will identify your emergency call as an emergency over everyone just calling and talking for free because they are bored because O2 does free O2 to O2 calls.

the point is SD that my mobile is taken for a walk more than it is used, i've had to use it once in the last 3 years and even then could have made alternative arrangements, i dont use it on a daily basis like a lot of people so i wont really miss it if the system went down...there are a lot of people who cant say that.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheeple & the Defective 02 phone network - by bigpaul - 12 July 2012, 09:14