Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British GM crop scientists win grant
15 July 2012, 15:55,
RE: British GM crop scientists win grant

I do have a problem with the science of GM, but I also think that sadly Monsanto et al have the clout to force the issue. I would definitely like the choice of eating GM or not.
P1, can you provide reliable links to your statements please. I have friends in the US who are keen gardeners and they have had no problems. None of them have been demonised, called weird or even had a funny look thrown their way. I would be interested to see the piece of legislation to which you refer. Most county extension offices(funded by the local govt) run classes and workshops on Gardening, Canning, Beekeeping and other topics that could be deemed as prepping friendly or maybe just hobbies, (oh that it were so over here). So I would be surprised if, on one hand they are offering gardening classes and the other, fine folk for growing their own.
I would also be interested to see where your information regarding the Gates foundation comes from. I'm not saying it's all good, but I do get concerned when bits of random info is put out 'there'

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart

Messages In This Thread
British GM crop scientists win grant - by TOF - 15 July 2012, 08:35
RE: British GM crop scientists win grant - by TOF - 15 July 2012, 15:55