Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEADLINE STORY Daily Mail Today SURVIVALISTS
23 August 2012, 19:21,
RE: HEADLINE STORY Daily Mail Today SURVIVALISTS
(23 August 2012, 18:34)Nemesis Wrote:
(23 August 2012, 15:51)bigpaul Wrote: there is 1 thing coming on a forum having a chat with like minded people...but at the end its all a "Virtual" world...until we meet at a RV none of us knows what the others look like, its completely another thing putting your whole life on film for ALL to see!

Nothing virtual about internet, I mean for example look at that young couple in Mexico who were killed just because they posted on face book or some other internet blog about how bad drugs gangs in Mexico were or something,

before they knew it they were taken from their home, to a bridge rope tied around their feet, and then belly’s cut open and they were tossed over the bridge to hang for all to see, last thing they saw was there innards passing over there face. Nope no such thing as virtual internet.

Same applys here, it is not the members we need worry about, well not all anyway, its the other.
I found the story: some of you might not like the pic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...nline.html
oh well, have it your own way, i know what i mean!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HEADLINE STORY Daily Mail Today SURVIVALISTS - by bigpaul - 23 August 2012, 19:21