Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These companies oppose gmo labelling...
10 November 2012, 11:44,
RE: These companies oppose gmo labelling...
my real concern regarding GM food is the power over the worlds/our food production. The major GM companies, Monsanto etc are focussing on seed research with a view to controlling the worlds grain production. They are massively focussing on the distribution of these "terminator" seeds that do not turn into fertile ones, so farmers can't put seed away for next years crop, thay have to buy monsanto seeds and the chemicals to spray onto the crops to ensure a crop. Once any company/ies have the power over the basic food stuff of the world they can control those countries far more effectively than through monetary routes. Giving such organisations the power to control the very food we need to suvive will be in my view disasterous for the freedom of our species. The arguments regarding the safety of such foods are a legitimate worry, but I believe those arguments are a smoke screen for the real reason d'etre behind the development of GM crops which is global food control in the hands of an industrial elite

Messages In This Thread
RE: These companies oppose gmo labelling... - by IB1 - 9 November 2012, 20:26
RE: These companies oppose gmo labelling... - by BDG - 10 November 2012, 11:03
RE: These companies oppose gmo labelling... - by Tartar Horde - 10 November 2012, 11:44
RE: These companies oppose gmo labelling... - by BDG - 10 November 2012, 21:10
RE: These companies oppose gmo labelling... - by BDG - 11 November 2012, 22:57