Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These companies oppose gmo labelling...
11 November 2012, 20:43, (This post was last modified: 11 November 2012, 21:18 by Tartar Horde.)
RE: These companies oppose gmo labelling...
I rest my caseBig Grin

Which is why as preppers it behooves us to grow plants from which we can save seed and sow the next year. The drive towards global food domination is relentless, but people are resisting, I know this from my frequent visits to India. Monsanto had a HUGE public relations drive in India to convince MILLIONS of farmers to use their seeds and fertlisers. This proved disasterous for the rural Indian farmers and Thousands have commited suicide by drinking the chemicals Monsanto forced them to buy. They found they could'nt sow the seed as it was infertile, so the major part of the farmers income was spent on buying GM modified seed and the associated fertilizers and chemicals needed to grow this "super" seed. They are fighting back by growing the tried and tested strains their ancestors used to grow. Food production should always be in the hands of the people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: These companies oppose gmo labelling... - by IB1 - 9 November 2012, 20:26
RE: These companies oppose gmo labelling... - by BDG - 10 November 2012, 11:03
RE: These companies oppose gmo labelling... - by BDG - 10 November 2012, 21:10
RE: These companies oppose gmo labelling... - by Tartar Horde - 11 November 2012, 20:43
RE: These companies oppose gmo labelling... - by BDG - 11 November 2012, 22:57