Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 year cover-up of vaccine dangers exposed in UK government transcripts
6 December 2012, 09:36,
RE: 30 year cover-up of vaccine dangers exposed in UK government transcripts
(5 December 2012, 23:21)BeardyMan Wrote: Our boy just had his MMR today Sad

He's 20 months old, we'd been putting it off - hoping to avoid it altogether to be honest, but he needs to be fully vaccinated to go to nursery. The cost of the individual vaccines is at present, £120 each. So that's £360 for the first round, then another £360 for the second lot!!

I know you can't put a price on your childs health, but unfortunately needs must sometimes. I mean, I had the combined one, and I'm alright...

Did you know that only 11% of people pay for their subscription medication. That 11% pay for the other 89%!!!

The wife is a medical rep, and she was telling me all about it a little while back. I'll double check the figures, but it's at most 15% (I'm actually VERY sure it's 11%, but will check). The government doesn't count people on disabilities, job seekers, and the alike, when it comes to working out how many people pay for their medicine. Oddly, doctors do!!! A SouthWest doctor meeting conference thing, said the national statistics show only 11% pay for their prescriptions!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: 30 year cover-up of vaccine dangers exposed in UK government transcripts - by Scythe13 - 6 December 2012, 09:36