Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wilderness Gathering West Knoyle 2013
7 December 2012, 10:56,
RE: Wilderness Gathering West Knoyle 2013
(7 December 2012, 10:50)BeardyMan Wrote: I went last year - didn't rate it that much to be honest. The website makes it sound like it's huge, when in fact it isn't. Both the wife and I were very disappointed. Glad we didn't stump up the money for the full weekend as planned!
Oh, if you do go, take your own food. They only had 1 place to get grub (the other tent was only open in the morning and evening for food) and if you don't like bison burgers then you're stuck. £5 for a burger is a bit cheeky too.

Its not a huge event but it does have a fair amount of interesting stuff for folks into bushcrafting, but we hijack it as a regular date, fixed location in the SW for preppers to meet.

We were thinking about doing something similar at the Bushcraft show held in Kendal but they moved it south then made it expensive to attend so we binned the idea.

I just hold coffee mornings etc now in the north east its just easier because theres so few of us up here and most dont want to interact with others either Smile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wilderness Gathering West Knoyle 2013 - by NorthernRaider - 7 December 2012, 10:56