Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to survive snow - Except teachers
19 January 2013, 21:03,
RE: How to survive snow - Except teachers
(19 January 2013, 19:58)Metroyeti Wrote: Have you not heard of british snow its much worse than snow anywere else in the world, 2inches here=20 foot elsewere lol

Well,... this is true,... dont get me wrong, I am on your side, but it does happen that we do get different snow to many other countries.

In many other countries where they get snow regular it is a lot colder than our climate, Norway, America, Sweden, Switzerland, all these place have a more constant colder temp.,.... their snow has a crispness to it, a sort of ice covering that makes it quite easy to drive on, because it offers grip

In this country, our temps are a lot higher, in the low minus, as opposed to the - 40s that many other countries get,..so this make the snow a lot more slippy, it lacks the crispness that would normaly offer the grip

I went to Norway on a extreme snow driving course in the Army.............. I will go and stand in the corner now, shall I?Smile
A major part of survival is invisibility.

Messages In This Thread
How to survive snow - Except teachers - by Weyoun - 19 January 2013, 10:32
RE: How to survive snow - Except teachers - by uks - 19 January 2013, 11:51
RE: How to survive snow - Except teachers - by Highlander - 19 January 2013, 21:03