Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NORTH EAST MEETING SUN 7th April 2013
2 March 2013, 11:07, (This post was last modified: 2 March 2013, 11:14 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: NORTH EAST MEETING SUN 7th April 2013
Sadly im very interested but unable to make it.
weekends are pretty much set asside for kiddie time. ive got 3 of them
I noticed you have already had a successful RV which is excellent so hope this one is bigger and better.
If any of you are ever interested in an overnight camp session maybe even 2 nights, I know an excellent place that lets you camp for free and they even mow a large field especially for it.
however they sadly only allow famillys not groups of adult or teen males.
its attached to a bird reserve and got an extremely large adventure playground and rock climbing facilitys etc. (even got a bmx track)
we camped there 2 years ago for 3 nights and spent the days making and throwing french arrows so I assume they have no problems with controlled weapons practice. (we didnt ask) although they wouldnt allow air rifles.
It was originally an iron age fort and they hold courses all year round in usefull skills like building roundhouses orienteering courses etc.
If its any use to you guys at some time in the future let me know and il contact them and find out all the rules.

its also within walking distance of a few farms where a few locals have permission to shoot. maybe the farmers could give us permission too (never know till you ask)

and for those who cant be bothered to carry too much.
we got pizza delivered from a local takeaway one night. weird as hell getting pizza delivered to a tent but the kids loved it lol

maybe a few of you just want to test out your bugout kit
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: NORTH EAST MEETING SUN 7th April 2013 - by Luci_ferson - 2 March 2013, 11:07