Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NORTH EAST MEETING SUN 7th April 2013
2 March 2013, 18:39, (This post was last modified: 2 March 2013, 19:34 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: NORTH EAST MEETING SUN 7th April 2013
totally agree with you on the need to get to know eachother first.
and a cup of tea in good surroundings is always the best way for that.
i noticed a few of you had already had an RV so are slowly getting to know eachother already which is excellent, and I hope il be able to make it to the next one, (sadly cant in april as im doing a lot of building work that is essential to my plans.)
which was why I described the place and why I said if you ever needed it in the future.
It also has a day centre that has a small cafe and toilet facilitys however these close at around 5pm.

I fully understand that none of you know me from adam, and that trust isnt something that comes easy etc.
Only time can build that .
Time is something I Value highly
Lets Hope we all have enough of it to get the projects finished that were relying on to keep us alive.

as for nutters ive been convinced I was a member of the nutters club since 2006.
Wasnt untill I came here that I realised I wasnt.
people like yourself were also seeing what the rest of the population seems to miss.
the best comfort ive had since 2006 has been coming here and realising there was others with the same thoughts.
I used to worry that i was insane, now It dont bother me,
If im insane then that means im also wrong about the state of the world , so id be happily wrong and happily insane lol

I dont think my beliefs are actually too far from yours.
they will obviously be a little different as weve lived different lives and seen different things.
but for the whole they seem to be very much the same.

read my blog and you will see what I mean.

http://through-my-eyes-by-luci-ferson.webnode.com/blog/

obviously you wont agree with it all , but the overall result arrives at same conclusion, tptb are our greatest risk.

only difference I can make out between our beliefs is that you think theyre doing it all deliberately.
and I think they have simply lost control and lost the plot so theyre all grabbing what they can before it collapses cos none of them have a clue how to regain control.
they dont even know how they lost it.

most of them still havent realised.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: NORTH EAST MEETING SUN 7th April 2013 - by Luci_ferson - 2 March 2013, 18:39