Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troops coming back from Iraq...
15 December 2011, 10:56,
Troops coming back from Iraq...
If I heard correctly it's along the line of 5000 or so, coming back.(U.S.)
Considering the amount, I presume it's build up elsewhere maybe Iran or syria, Theres a large build up going on in Guam again and with the world police (U.S.Gov.) moving to the north of austrailia, it seems like the perfect staging posts for the middle east or China along with Hawaii as a closer base for troop staging. I think even America wouldnt take the Chinese on, just with how many people the Chinese could throw at them, It'd be like an unstopable tide of ants...although I wouldnt be suprised if it came on the news, as the U.S. Gov. seems to think it has the right to do what it damn well pleases anywhere on the planet and off it.
I'm having a bet on the U.S doing a pincer movement on Iran, them having the nukes and all, it'd have to be quick and hard so they dont fire on Israel as they threatened, but I think no matter how hard and fast they strike Israels gonna cop it in some form. So one pincer from syria where we'll no doubt be going next to render humanitarian aid... and one from afghanistan. But then you have to take he russians and the Chinese into the equation, as they've been supplying Iran with war materials. If it goes wrong for the U.S. this could be a BIG bloodbath, that even if the rest of the world isnt in on it, I think we'd feel its claws on our door.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."

Messages In This Thread
Troops coming back from Iraq... - by mikebratcher69 - 15 December 2011, 10:56
RE: Troops coming back from Iraq... - by bigpaul - 15 December 2011, 19:04
RE: Troops coming back from Iraq... - by Skean Dhude - 15 December 2011, 12:11
RE: Troops coming back from Iraq... - by Skean Dhude - 15 December 2011, 15:47
RE: Troops coming back from Iraq... - by bigpaul - 16 December 2011, 11:38
RE: Troops coming back from Iraq... - by Skean Dhude - 16 December 2011, 11:52
RE: Troops coming back from Iraq... - by bigpaul - 16 December 2011, 12:22