Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News section
20 September 2013, 00:16,
RE: News section
or you could do what I keep suggesting but nobody listens which is take the main content of the news article and then write a post on what you are doing to counter this threat.

I keep reading about Polar Shifts and am really concerned that my preps don't cover it. I don't think I am doing anything to counter this threat. Does anyone think it is actually an issue and what are they doing to mitigate against the risk?

But no need to keep on about the subject every time there is a new bit of news unless it adds something that will aid us. It's on our radar now so people will be aware.

And I'm not interested in topical news even though it is a threat. We know it is. No need to go on every time the BBC posts about it.

The Syrian Rebels have taken up posts 20 metres nearer the border. How do you think that will effect us in the UK?

You could put;
I think this Syrian business is going to cause us issues in the UK because it will cause interuption of the supply of oil from the Middle East. I'm stocking up on cans of oil anything else I should include?

Turn it into something useful to us instead of just a link and some journos fearmongering words.

I still don't see any reason to replace the news or humour section which had little prepping humour at all.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
News section - by Highlander - 19 September 2013, 22:28
RE: News section - by Straight Shooter - 19 September 2013, 22:43
RE: News section - by Highlander - 19 September 2013, 23:42
RE: News section - by Skean Dhude - 20 September 2013, 00:16