Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re the meet up, book thingy mabob
5 January 2012, 22:16, (This post was last modified: 5 January 2012, 22:30 by mikebratcher69.)
Re the meet up, book thingy mabob
when Kenneth said about not trusting people it got me thinking, now whilst we are for the majority pefectly law abiding model citizens, you know how people view us. Should plod get the wrong Idea we all know what they're like, they would'nt think twice about raiding and confiscating all the gear we bring to the meet. Now of course all is above board and legal but you would'nt get your gear back for months till they'd examined (broken) it all. And they dont use proper staorage facilities, so it'd definatly come back damp, wet and any electronics broken, if it does'nt get nicked from storage first. So whilst I'm more than happy to meet and greet fellow preppers, I dont think I'll bring any kit as being short of cash as I am, I could'nt afford to replace it quickly.Big Grin
Like I said before in another post, I've met some loverly boys in blue in the past, but there does seem to be a large jobs worth element about also, and I'm sure that'd be the type to crash our get together if it did get crashed.
And also about the badges, if your thinking of getting them made, I dont mind putting too for a sew on design, as well as a pin on type because I know I'd lose a pin on one, probably just before a shtf scenario....Tongue
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."

Messages In This Thread
Re the meet up, book thingy mabob - by mikebratcher69 - 5 January 2012, 22:16
RE: Re the meet up, book thingy mabob - by Scythe13 - 6 January 2012, 12:22
RE: Re the meet up, book thingy mabob - by Scythe13 - 6 January 2012, 12:39
RE: Re the meet up, book thingy mabob - by Scythe13 - 6 January 2012, 12:44
RE: Re the meet up, book thingy mabob - by bigpaul - 6 January 2012, 14:28
RE: Re the meet up, book thingy mabob - by Scythe13 - 6 January 2012, 13:05
RE: Re the meet up, book thingy mabob - by Scythe13 - 6 January 2012, 14:43
RE: Re the meet up, book thingy mabob - by bigpaul - 6 January 2012, 14:45
RE: Re the meet up, book thingy mabob - by Scythe13 - 6 January 2012, 14:55
RE: Re the meet up, book thingy mabob - by bowdrill - 7 January 2012, 22:06