Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
people increasingly divorced from the land.
12 November 2014, 12:25, (This post was last modified: 12 November 2014, 12:27 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: people increasingly divorced from the land.
Amen to that when I worked for an energy company that was building wind farms we suspended the environmental upgrade payments to a farmer because the way he decimated the hedgerows we planted as part of the greening up of the land after we built the wind farm.. He just attached this huge rotary cutter to his jcb and shredded the hedges down to stumps and he even did it in the spring when wildlife was breeding.

I also note that now when a farmer ploughs he is no longer followed by hundreds of birds eating the worms and grubs the plough digs up...... because there are NO worms or bugs left in the sterile soil.

I also note that now when a farmer ploughs he is no longer followed by hundreds of birds eating the worms and grubs the plough digs up...... because there are NO worms or bugs left in the sterile soil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: people increasingly divorced from the land. - by NorthernRaider - 12 November 2014, 12:25