Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swedens unreported problems
1 December 2015, 22:23,
RE: Swedens unreported problems
The article written by a Belgian at the link below is a good read, which describes Belgium's fractured politics and political correctness gone amok which allowed radial Islam to fester there and encouraged these attacks to happen. For an American with minimum understanding of European politics, I found it shocking. I trust those more familiar will find it entertaining as an example of where post-war multi-culturalism has taken the EU.

http://www.wimsblog.com/2015/11/the-pari...o-belgium/

My take-aways from the article:

“The reality is that we’re far beyond simple solutions and there is worse to come before it gets better,
…Safety is an illusion, it was never real and some people are only finding that out now.

“Many people contacted me to ask what they should do now? They...don’t know what to think or what/who to believe…

My father told me how as a child, him and his friends would steal German bullets during the WWII occupation of Belgium. They’d take out the gunpowder, pour it out in a line on a windowsill and set it on fire to see it go off…
It was war, but children still played. The same will happen now. If you stop living, the bastards win.

“Illegitimi non carborundum…

“Giving your family information and tools that increase their odds of survival in case of an attack, if only a few percentage points more, is the least I can do. My mother did the same for me.

“When I was their age, terrorists did over a dozen attacks in one year in Belgium, in particular around Brussels. I remember being scared that my father would not come home one day.

“When I was their age, a gang tortured and killed for three years. Their MO was to shoot and kill without hesitation or provocation. They specifically targeted a chain of supermarkets (Delhaize), which had a store at a 30sec. walk from our house and we always shopped there. I remember my mom telling me to duck and look for cover if the shooting started. I survived. So will my kids. Violence is a part of life…All you can do is try to prepare for it and deal with it best you can.

“The same goes for this terrorist threat. Life will change, but it keeps on going. My point of view is to live your life as best you can, but stay informed of what’s really going on. Take whatever reasonable precautions you can and then move on with your life…

“But you can do something about how you fill those days. I choose to fill them as much as possible with the things that give me joy and spend as much time as I can with my loved ones.

Just like I did before the Paris attacks.”

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA

Messages In This Thread
Swedens unreported problems - by NorthernRaider - 1 December 2015, 10:25
RE: Swedens unreported problems - by NorthernRaider - 1 December 2015, 12:07
RE: Swedens unreported problems - by BeardyMan - 1 December 2015, 16:20
RE: Swedens unreported problems - by CharlesHarris - 1 December 2015, 22:23
RE: Swedens unreported problems - by NorthernRaider - 1 December 2015, 22:51
RE: Swedens unreported problems - by Carnebwen - 4 December 2015, 14:19